The Planner Lounge is an Australian site providing resources for Australian Financial Planners to build a better business. It is also an open forum for planners to share ideas, concepts and resources. Templates, Excel checklists, recorded interviews and best practice articles are posted regularly by industry specialists as well as by readers. The site has been designed for planners and practice managers to improve their own performance and that of their organisations. Planner Lounge Australia provides informative content to financial planners as well as regulatory information.
Balance at Work
Balance at Work has been helping financial planning practices grow since 2006. Clients value their services for the unique combination of tools and insights they provide:
- Predictive, flexible and benchmarked online employee assessments. Helping you to pick winners and keep them.
- Best practice people management that is easily accessible and affordable for any organisation with staff.
- Real coaching for real people and real teams. Real listening. Real experience. Clients aren’t pushed into one standard model – they co-create their own coaching program based on their unique needs.
We want to understand your business and whether we can help you. We might be able to and we might not. Either way, we promise to ask you some smart questions that will get you thinking differently about your business. You might even have an ‘a-ha’ moment!
- We will go through our referrability self-evaluation and a few other questions to see if you may be a relevant client for Customer Return
- Once we understand how we may help you, we will then discuss the information you’d like to find out from your clients and the type of questions we should ask to either your prospective, existing or inactive clients.
- We will then discuss the type of reporting you’d like to see from the campaign and how you can leverage this in your marketing to help your business stand out and to get more clients.